The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
You are to assist the Store IKEA Food Manager with the administration of IKEA Food by :
· Securing all invoices for store, and input it into Navision in a timely manner
· Work closely with Kitchen, Restaurant and Bistro/SFM managers in order to have the correct information on all imported goods situation such as inventory in warehouse, arrival of imported goods
· Coordination of regular stock counts (delegate counters and prepare necessary paperwork)
· Identify from the stores stock deviations and alert IKEA Food Manager in order that proper actions are taken
· Identify articles requiring inventory spot-checks and coordinate the spot-checks
· Play the role of the controller to four-eye principle on imported goods
· Ensuring that invoices are paid on time, and if there are any discrepancy, alert IKEA Food Manager and Finance personnel to ensure corrective actions are taken
· Secure that proper month end reports are available
· Provide IKEA Food Manager with business information with all available relevant reports from Navision
· Support IKEA Food Manager and Finance personnel with monthly accrual process
· Work closely with IKEA Food Purchasing manager on issues with imported goods and coordinate all claims for imported goods with IF Purchasing manager
· Have relevant experience retail environment with great attention to details, accuracy and stock taking;
· Work well with figures and excel reports. Added advantage if have Book Keeping experience;
· Ability to act on own initiative and enjoy working with computer systems;
· Available during month end closing (including those falling on weekends and Public Holidays)