The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Ensure a positive and joyful shopping experience for all IKEA visitors and customers by ensuring the department is fast efficient for our customers and cost-effective for the store.
- Consistently walks about the site to locate and collect back the trolleys.
- Collect back yellow bins from checkout counters.
- Corral and push trolleys back to trolley bay.
- Replenish the yellow bags, yellow bins and trolleys.
- Performs minor repairs plus sanitized and remove debris from yellow bags, yellow bins, trolleys and periodically cleans the yellow bags, yellow bins and trolleys stock.
- Inventory count the yellow bags, yellow bins and trolleys.
- Assist all customers to ease their challenges while shopping in the store and ensure they are happy with the shopping experience.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Physical fit to execute the tasks.
- Have high sense of safety.
- Co-ordinate the trollies replenishment.
- Basic customer service experience.
- Have own transport.
- Able to work flexible time/shifts, weekends and Public Holiday.
Please apply by 15 May 2023.