Plan, control and follow up product development projects by securing that the project are delivered in time and to agreed goals.
- Responsible for setting up project plans (time plan, milestones, budget) and communicating the plan to relevant stakeholders (FRC, Trading, RST and IOS)
- Responsible to proactively steer and follow up the product development project in accordance to agreed processes and time plans.
- Take leadership role to act on deviations that will affect the goals and timeline of the project
- Responsible for leading the planning of the teams project portfolio
- Responsible for the administration in project management tools and execution of the range in PIA
-Responsible for creating awareness, understanding and communication of range management year cycle, business rules and working methods within the team
- In the matrix contribute to the development of working methods and working tools
Knowledge of the IKEA develop the product offer process, Democratic design and the IKEA diamond.
Knowledge of IKEA strategies and processes.
IKEA knowledge experience from working in at least one of IKEA’s core processes.
Good knowledge and documented experience of project management and its possibilities and limitations.
Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Strong communication skills; ability to create confidence and build relations.
Capability to lead and drive thru others.
Ability to analyze, draw conclusions and ability to act on deviations.
Power of initiative, having the courage to question and challenge.
Ability to understand how decisions and process impact the totality.
Capable of facilitating meetings and come to decisions
Capable of engaging people by creating a passion for objective plans and processes.