The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
We are looking for people with solid knowledge & experiences of production processes and technologies, you have capability to evaluate the suppliers technical and quality performance to produce products, genuinely interested in understanding the reality of production and continuous improvements.
You have ability to make decisions and solve problems with holistic view. High energy and self-driven way of working to deliver better products for the many people by working together with the suppliers and co-workers in IKEA.
About the assignment
Production Engineer will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities as below:
- Lead the running range towards the suppliers and secure the supply chain is robust with an effective quality management system, right quality and full compliance to IKEA requirements at all time - Responsible for supplier development for quality and manufacturing with a long term view to identify and implement action of related projects to secure suppliers production can achieve quality, capacity, throughput and cost expectation; - Responsible for continuously improve the supplier’s production processes - Lead industrialization of minor new product development and contribute with competence to other news developments incl. product/production risk assessment - Evaluate potential new supplier’s production facilities and quality systems - Be an IKEA ambassador of IKEA values always and do business with Fact-based Business Leadership
1. Good understanding of production process & quality requirements
2. Strong experiences in complicated supplier development from 1 level to next level from both quality and tech. perspective;
3. Previous experience in working manufacture industry
4. Good learning ability, and good team work
5. Project experiences and very good communication