In Risk & Compliance we contribute to the IKEA vision by supporting the Inter IKEA Range & Supply organizations in Asia Pacific through providing the expertise, processes and tools to create a risk aware and compliant environment across the organizations. By this we help to create a trusted brand and being a great place to work.
To proactively support the Range and Supply business in AP to ensure compliance to Information Security and Data privacy local regulation and IKEA standards, policies and rules to continually ensure we are a trusted company. To be a valued business partner that drives for sustainable solutions, proactively influence managers and co-workers to establish a risk aware culture, to ensure compliance with Inter IKEA Group Policies.
• Work in close partnership with the global matrix to support, develop and implement activities according to the strategic, tactical and operational framework provided by the global IS/DP organisation.
• Work closely with Asia Pacific organisations within Range & Supply to monitor and support that Information Security and Data Privacy regulations and requirements are followed to agreed ways of working.
• Drive, coordinate and support the business to identify Information Security/Data Privacy risks and support the implementation of these.
• Support to ensure compliance with Inter IKEA Group Policy’s, Standards and Rules as well as global, national and local legal demands regarding Information Security and Data Privacy.
• Enable a solid Information Security/Data Privacy base through regular reviews, follow-ups, education and trainings.
• Work together with the Regional Risk & Compliance Manager to support the development of the business by managing the Risk Management Process.
• Report the Information Security and Data Privacy status, progress, risks and incidents to Information Security and Data Privacy Manager in Range & Supply following global reporting structure.
• Good knowledge and holistic view of relevant Information security and Data Privacy rules policies, standards, manuals, tools and working methods within Inter IKEA R&S relevant to the market.
• Understanding business and information risks for Inter IKEA R&S co-workers, customers and third parties.
• Good understanding of the Risk Management Process with ability to perform risk assessments and to advise and support mitigating actions
• Good understanding in how to integrate information security and data privacy when building, buying, improving and managing IT systems
• Knowledge in Information Security and Data Privacy Standards (ISO27001, ISO27018) and local regulations