• Must hold a minimum Pass level of China Certified Safety Engineer.
• >8 years work experiences in the field of occupational safety and health, especially for international company experience and multinational construction techniques.
• Solid technical knowledge and experiences of multinational construction techniques. OSHA 30hrs certified in construction is preferred.
• Good English in oral and written.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Develop EHS routines in accordance with project needs, ensure project/ site office EHS implementation meets with company EHS manual/guideline/SOP and local relevant legislations;
• Lead all EHS related training. Initiate and participate in emergency drills/exercises. Coordinate with the project management to handle any emergency cases to minimize any possible loss and risk.
• Based on company process, conduct audit and inspections to assess the risks involved and ensure work does not commence unless agreed measures are in place. Control and mitigate Safety & Security related risks;
• Report construction safety & security performance to Project Risk Manager, lead incident & accident investigation and carry out root cause analysis. Establish measures to prevent similar issues;
• Support central regular risk audit on EHS and highly focus on rectification follow-up on site.
• Accident/incident handling, including report, coordination, record in IRS, analysis, suggestion, etc.
• All PCM/contractors/suppliers procurement support, e.g. EHS qualification, documentation review, project reference check, etc.
• Other task may be assigned by Central EHS manager and Project risk manager.
• Program development - Define and develop construction Safety & Security objectives, targets and relevant action plans.
- Design recognition and reward program and manage safety promotion program;
- Establish project safety committee program. Initiate EHS committee meeting to enhance communication between the Employer, PCM, contractors and the others parties on the project.
• Coaching specialists - Develop training modules and schedule the training to upgrade safety & security awareness of ICC managers, co-workers and all parties involved in the project;
- Communicate Safety & Security status to management, co-workers through safety committee, meetings, surveys, safety board, work observations on site.
• Public Relationship - Act as a representative, interface with external EHS related agencies (police, fire-fighting department, external security-service company, etc.), and keep being informed for any regulatory changes.