At IKEA Food Business Area we are passionate food lovers that develop and provide food for the many people around the world. Every year 680 million visitors experience a taste of Sweden in the IKEA Restaurants, Swedish Food Markets and Bistro´s in our different markets. With Food at the heart of everyday life, we offer food for the many people and the planet. We are looking for:
Quality Project Leader for Food service of Asia Pacific Region
We are on an exciting journey in the years to come. We will strengthen the way we work with Food Services. The Quality Project Leader role is an essential part of that. The Food Services team will strive to create customer success with our offer by focusing on price and quality, design and taste, environment and health. Based on the needs of our customer we want to continuously challenge and develop our range and the customer experience and contribute to growth.
The Quality Project Leader role is part of the Regional range team which is also part of INTER IKEA Food Business Area Food Services team located in Malmo. This role reports to the Regional range leader AP of Food Service.
The position will be based in Shanghai China, under the legal entity of Development Center (DC) Shanghai.
As Quality Project Leader for Food Service, you will:
- Secure compliance of product requirements in the regional product development process;
- Secure regional product quality requirements are fulfilled and continuously contribute to the development of IKEA Food business;
- Act proactively to prevent quality deviations and initiate adequate actions when deviations occur;
- Contribute to establish a strong quality culture among IKEA;
- Initiate and lead project, activity or work stream and secure on-time deliverables via leading/co-ordinate people from different units and cultures, change management, and risk management;
If you have:
- Strong expertise of food quality and compliance, food relevant laws and Standards of Asia Pacific Region;
- Solid working experience about Asia Pacific regional food safety, quality requirement and laws & Standards;
- Experienced project leader and project management, good understanding of project management processes, methods and tools and time planning;
- Good understanding both of Swedish food essentials and Asia Pacific region food culture is a plus;
And highly motivated by:
- Food and quality, food compliance, laws and standard, inspired by the IKEA Vision “ To create a better everyday life for the many people”;
- Desire to develop IKEA regional food business, to lead and implement change by working with people from different background and culture;
- Drive and determination to exceed goals and continuously improve performance in the way we work;
- Always find better ways while embracing good examples;
- Motivated by IKEA values, and lives the IKEA values;
With Strong Capabilities of:
- Problem solving approaching, both individually and lead through people to solve problems;
- Seeing “whole picture”, also willing to start from small things, always keep curiosity;
- Ability to focus, structure and prioritize activities, sense of urgency and simplicity;
- Uncompromising in quality issues with positive and problem solving mind-set;
- Good English communication skills, strong ability of building up relations and cooperate with people from different background and culture;
Fearless open-minded and authentic;
Sounds interesting? Don’t hesitate to contact us with your CV and letter of motivation via: firstname.lastname@example.org
We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role! The last day to send your application is Dec 30th, 2020.