• Good understanding of the sales, logistics and customer service process.
• Knowledge of customer's needs and expectations in regards to furniture assembly and kitchen installation.
• Finding new solutions in services related processes and optimise existing ones.
• Energized by achieving success and results through collaboration.
• Inspired by finding solutions in fast paced and complex environments.
• Ability to take holistic decisions always keeping the customer needs and seamless experience in focus, to drive new growth opportunities.
• Ability to contextualize and communicate complex issues in the area of expertise to generate buy-in.
• Ability to present findings from a multitude of sources in an understandable way to non-subject matter experts.
• Ability to solve problems and generate creative solutions.
• Accountable for developing a qualitative in-house service process by detecting efficient opportunities and applying solutions to decrease cost and increase customer satisfaction.
• Accountable for the implementation of ways of working and governance needed to secure an optimal service, considering both co-workers' an customers' needs and expectations.
• Lead and develop a competent and high- performing in-house team, making sure training and development plans are developed for each co-worker.
• Ensure required tools are available to secure excellent operations performance in the customers' homes.
• Accountable for the implementation and operational follow-up of relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Ensure a close cooperation with the different Core Areas to stay on top of product changes that may affect the ways of working.
• Contribute to a reduction of the environmental footprint and minimize costs by working consciously with resources and materials, and maximizing opportunities to recycle and re-use materials.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA Croatia has become one of the fastest growing companies in Croatia. Because of the rapid growth of our Internet sales we need your help to be even more successful in a constantly changing environment. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and a positive attitude. That is why we always look for positive people who share these values.
As a Service Execution Manager you will work with your team to optimize our Service shopping experience journey, secure the proper capacities to fulfill our customers' expectations at lowest possible total supply chain cost and to satisfy customer's expectations in order to position IKEA as the best home furnishing retailer. You will contribute to the growth strategy for the Store and the Country by securing a positive shopping experience for our Customers through our Service offer.