• You have experience of working in a graphic communications team within an IKEA company, an advertising agency or retail design studio with graphic programs.
• You enjoy taking responsibility and acting as an inspiring and motivating leader - open to discuss and ask open questions and strongly leading with why.
• You have an education in graphic communication design, media and typography.
• Fluent in English with Japanese language skill on business level.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Taking a leading role in overseeing the complete range of customer store communication.
• Applying your knowledge and understanding of people’s life a home and their buying behaviour to improve graphic communication inside and outside the IKEA store to facilitate the buying process.
• Using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept and IKEA visual and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions that ensure clarity, consistency, simplicity and clear messages - overseeing the complete range of customer store communication.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
Please attach your portfolio when you apply for this job. It is essential.