• You are service minded, sales driven and feel motivated working in a vibrant retail environment. Experience in a high volume customer facing environment preferred
• Experience in a high-volume business preferred
• Desire to provide an excellent customer experience
• Self-reliant and self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Proven ability to maintain effective work behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Receiving, checking and replenishing products
• Taking ownership of food safety administration in line with Food Safety Compliance
• Liaising with suppliers regarding quality control
• Managing stock levels, ensuring good communication with the Kitchen Management team
• Overall responsibility of care and cleanliness of delivery and food holding areas
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Need a hand? No problem! Contact us at: email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help!