• University degree in logistics, economics, business administration or equivalent years of experience with proven performance in logistics, economics, business administration • Experience in developing business development roadmaps
• Experience of working in a fast-changing environment and project management
• Knowledge and experience of meeting and interacting with various business partners (including external).
• Good presentation skills
• Experience in the developing and improving ways of working; problem solving experience
• Proven analytical and numerical skills
• Computer skills and very high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; high proficiency with connected IKEA System landscape applications is a plus. Retail/home furnishing/supply chain/customer service experience and interest
• Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Responsible for securing high performing daily operations connected to service fulfilment through the performance of the assigned service partner(s) or partners in an assigned geographical area including planning, execution and follow up of operations, relevant negotiations, IWAY and legal compliance with a focus on quality and a customer-centric, collaborative mind-set in all touchpoints for the lowest possible cost to enable competitiveness of IKEA in a multichannel environment and support long-term growth and profitability.
• Responsible to secure excellence in operations and quality under the scope of Service Fulfilment on the market through the performance of the assigned service partner(s) or partner(s) in an assigned geographical area to exceed customer expectations, provide seamless shopping experience and a great quality in meeting with the customer.
• Responsible for short-, mid-term and long-term operational development of assigned existing service partner(s) and that the assigned internal and/or external service partner(s) have the knowledge to perform their tasks to represent IKEA well and provide an excellent quality in the meeting with the customer. Long-term partner development to happen in close collaboration with the Strategic Sourcing function as strategic sourcing owns the supplier relationship as a whole.
• Responsible for ensuring short and mid-term capacities and resources in the market's service fulfilment network through the work with the assigned service partner(s) or partner(s) in an assigned geographical area to provide seamless shopping experience with great quality for the many people.
• Contribute to negotiate cost development of the Service Fulfilment function through the work with the assigned service partner(s) or partner(s) in an assigned geographical area.
• Responsible for securing efficiency and implementing improvements on the market in cooperation with relevant stakeholders throughout the organization (e.g. Store Fulfilment Operations, Fulfilment Development & Multichannel Network, Retail, Inter IKEA Logistics) to reach excellence in execution and exceed customer expectations.
• Contribute with both knowledge and expertise to optimal multichannel development and tendering activities as well as to all matrices, global initiatives and competence networks.
• Contribute to the work of Operations Specialist with relevant input regarding IT solutions to secure that IT solutions are maintained and updated.
• Responsible for promoting and stimulating entrepreneurial orientation within the assigned service partner(s) or service partner(s) in an assigned geographical area to bring development and innovation ideas to Service Fulfilment and total IKEA in close cooperation with the Group Functions.
• Responsible for the implementation of the Customer Fulfilment sustainability agenda for Service Fulfilment through the work with the assigned service partner(s) or service partner(s) in the assigned geographical area.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!