Are you a highly motivated, creative and hardworking individual with a passion for people?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to be part of making history?
If you answered yes then this is for you… IKEA is coming to Chile, Colombia and Peru and you can be part of our growing family!
What we’re looking for
We want to give realistic and honest people the chance to grow, both professionally and personally. We’re looking for that special person who, like us, is passionate for home furnishing, thinks out of the box, wants to always surpass our costumer’s expectations, loves teamwork and leads by example. Passionate about the behaviors and life at home of the many people and the trends that influences them with a strategic thinking and pragmatic approach.
Common sense and great human quality is part of our everyday life, and it’s why we believe that people and their values are more important than their CVs. We are inviting you to challenge yourself and see things differently with us.
Position: Store Manager Ikea Chile
Direct Report: Country Operations Manager
Based On: IKEA Service Office Santiago, Chile
Company: IKSO Franchise
Purpose of the Job:
To market and develop IKEA retailing in a way that meets the needs of consumers today and tomorrow. This is done through continuous learning, building insights, innovation, creativity and strengthening our future competitiveness to achieve our objectives of being the leader of life at home, growth and long-term profitability and a better IKEA.
Purpose of the Role:
• Secures a consistent, seamless and positive customer experience through all channels by ensuring that the IKEA store is always striving to fulfil the IKEA customer motivators: "Is there something for me?", " Is it worth it?", "Can I trust IKEA?".
• Develops, leads and delivers a sustainable long-term plan for growth, visitations and profitability in the market.
• Leads by example and Lives the IKEA values and nurtures a strong and living IKEA culture that inspires co-workers to extraordinary achievements in the store.
• Secures competent and high-performing teams and leaders who inspire and empower every co-worker to recognize and understand their contribution.
• Positions the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home in the local market by ensuring the IKEA Concept is implemented in a consistent manner and continually shows the depth and width of the IKEA product range through relevant, affordable, functional, inspiring and sustainable home furnishing solutions in all media and channels.
• Connects the IKEA offer with the IKEA knowledge of peoples' life at home in the market and use the strength of the IKEA Brand to make changes visible to customers.
• Increases the number of visitors to the IKEA store and the IKEA website as well as the conversion rate.
• Leads the store in a lean and simple way by using the foundations of the IKEA Concept as proven solutions while at the same time challenging the IKEA organization to improve ways of working in to identify and develop new business opportunities and commercial potential.
• Analyses the results of the Customer Satisfaction surveys , Brand Capital, and / or other key performance indicators to design the proper action plan to assure the target objectives.
• Ensure the optimal maintenance of the store by ensuring that the SISAN principles (store in shape as new) are met.
• Lead with Human Resources the analysis of indicators related to People, ensuring the design of the corresponding action plan and ensuring compliance.
• Identifies and develops the many talents within the store to secure succession planning.
• Ensures the store works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and external laws including legislation relating to risk, the environment, health and safety
• Acts as the IKEA spoke person in compliance with the corporate communications guidelines.
• Leads and coordinates the store Emergency Response Teams.
Core Competences, Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant retail management experience in a high volume sales environment
• Technical or university degree
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Retail and/or home furnishing experience
• Eager to take initiative and driven to achieve results with people.
• Lead and work with longer-term strategic agendas and shorter-term operational/tactical topics.
• Capability to develop a deep understanding of the demographic and economic position of the local market
• Strong leadership skills
• Communication skills, including active listening and the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, engaging way
If you believe you have the passion, values, skills and experience then we are waiting for your application!
Procedure to apply: Send an email with the subject “Store Manager – IKEA Chile” and your resume to Laura Allegue – firstname.lastname@example.org