Are you a highly motivated, creative and hardworking individual with a passion for people? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to be part of making history? If you answered yes then this is for you… IKEA is coming to Chile, Colombia and Peru and you can be part of our growing family!
What we’re looking for We want to give realistic and honest people the chance to grow, both professionally and personally. We’re looking for that special person who, like us, is passionate for home furnishing, thinks out of the box, wants to always surpass our costumer’s expectations, loves teamwork and leads by example. Passionate about the behaviors and life at home of the many people and the trends that influences them with a strategic thinking and pragmatic approach. Common sense and great human quality is part of our everyday life, and it’s why we believe that people and their values are more important than their CVs. We are inviting you to challenge yourself and see things differently with us.
Position: Regional Commercial Manager Chile, Colombia and Peru
Direct Report: Retail Manager IKEA Chile, Colombia and Peru Based On: IKEA Service Office Santiago, Chile Company: IKSO Franchise
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for driving and constantly improve the commercial agenda in totality for Chile, Colombia & Peru to create growth in sales & visitation and secure a seamless and pleasant customer experience in a total multichannel environment. You will drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered.
Purpose of the Role:
- Lead the commercial functions (Sales, Com&in, Logistics, eCommerce, Food and PR&C) and contribute to management team, showing the ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business to direct efforts to achieve longterm objectives.
- Secure an end to end approach towards customer shopping experience.
- Assure clear understanding of the market and costumer and proactively contribute to the Business Plan, working on a strategic level and operationally ensure implementation of the actions plan.
- Safeguard cross functional processes and business development within the organization and collaborate with other IKEA business units.
- Ability to understand and communicate the complexity of IKEA business and the role of the Commercial functions as
an integrated part of the business.
-Demonstrates strong leadership skills, by using sound judgements to make timely and effective decisions.
- Building trustful relationships and support the markets to enable extraordinary growth.
-Passionate to grow business and people together with strong coaching capabilities, developing the required competences and the team.
Core Competences, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 10 years leading IKEA teams; Sales, Com&In or Logistics. Preferable cross-functional background.
- IKEA Service Office experience within the Commercial area.
- Experience with strategic business planning.
- Experience with change management.
- Strong documented leadership skills.
If you believe you have the passion, values, skills and experience then we are waiting for your application!
Procedure to apply: Send an email with the subject “Regional Commercial Manager Chile, Colombia and Perú – IKEA” and your resume to Mitzie Galvez firstname.lastname@example.org