We imagine you with great attention to detail, precise, accurate and results orientated. You bring experience having worked in a similar function at a Real Estate or Retail Management firm for a minimum of 3 years and are always looking for ways on how to streamline and simplify processes whilst remaining robust and thorough.
You are an expert with Microsoft Office tools and a power user of Excel with a sound knowledge of Accounting, GAAP, Finance and Tax principles. Understanding of Shopping Centre Business will be an advantage.
Additionally, you will have the knowledge of:
• How to examine data, determine cause & effects and draw conclusions.
• Establishing a systematic course of actions ensuring accomplishment of objectives.
• English and Spanish languages at a high level both spoken and written.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
In short, you will ensure that all numbers are in line with company objectives and expectations by ensuring a robust internal control set up and reporting thus minimizing financial risk. You will process Accounts Payable / Receivable in a timely manner and follow up on expense and receivable administration. Preparation of monthly and end of year procedures will also be a part of your responsibilities.
Amongst other things you will:
• Prepare and execute monthly journal entries including accruals and adjustments. Secure internal reporting of the annual budget and periodical figures.
• Ensure administration of VAT declaration.
• Ensure travel report and expenses process, tolls and support.
• Ensure pay-roll and related administration for the company, such as tax issues, pension administration, absence reports and provide support to managers and co-workers.
In this role you will be based in Ingka Centres service office at San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid, Spain.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Ingka Centres provides local communities with Meeting Places that offer many reasons to visit – always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners. We attract many people, every day by offering places to shop, eat, socialize and experience things together. Today we provide 44 Meeting Places in 14 countries and we have big exciting plans for the future.
Read more about us here: https://www.ingkacentres.com/en
As our Accountant you will be a part of the Finance Function. The purpose of this function is to navigate and report on the Ingka Centres performance and steer business towards sustained long-term profitability. Provide all relevant BN&F Function services to identify and evaluate business opportunities, support decision making with the related financial risks.
You will report to our Finance Manager for Spain.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Perhaps there is something you´re wondering about? For job specific questions please contact Louis Montigny at firstname.lastname@example.org Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact Maris Opelts at email@example.com
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than January 23rd.
Warmly welcome with your application!