You are eager and self-driven to constantly develop and demonstrates a willingness to develop skills and effective ways of working to benefit IKEA and personal growth. By being customer oriented you see the customer first and consider the impact on the customer when taking decisions. You naturally share the IKEA vision, values and culture and have a strong interest in home furnishing. You enjoy applying tactical and operational approach for analysing business opportunities from customer perspective and inspired by challenging situations. You have an eagerness and desire to understand the IKEA business, the customer and co-worker needs and influence improvement of the business with a focus on customer satisfaction.
For this role you should have a university degree in preferred Logistics, Economics, business administration or relevant work experience. You bring with you 2-4 years working experience from supply chain on operational and/or tactical level. You have experience of project management and working in a fast changing environment. You are comfortable in communication and presenting in English and have a proven analytical and numerical skills. You have strong computer skills and very high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. You have knowledge and experience of meeting and interacting with various business partners and are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. You bring with you experience in the developing and improving ways of working and gets energized by problem solving. You have a strong interest for Retail/home furnishing/supply chain/customer service.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
• Business understanding: understanding of key performance measurement used
• Excellent understanding of the customer and co-worker needs, demands and expectations on the markets
• Knowledge of market/industry intelligence: applies market/industry knowledge to achieve organisational goals and objectives; understanding of KPIs used for success measures for own function
• Knowledge of change management and leading in the unknown/exploring
• Vendor management: evaluating and monitoring vendor performance, ensuring that contract terms are followed, managing contract changes, negotiation technics
• Financial competence: ability to understand and communicate financial impact; applying financial knowledge to achieve organisational goals and objectives; knowledge about how internal and external financials impact the business of IKEA
• Knowledge of indirect and interdependent leadership
• Knowledge of the IT solutions within Service Business
As a person you have a strong collaborative mind-set in building relationships across the organisation and use your good communication and negotiation skills. You have the ability to respond to business and customer needs by providing creative solutions and developing implementation plans that deliver. You possess the capability to translate business and customer needs into development initiatives. You have the ability to act within the global framework in order to achieve local/market/organisation goals. In planning and maintaining work processes you have an end-to-end approach and you possess the ability to apply strategic and analytical process oriented thinking.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the performance of assigned service partner(s) or partners including:
• Daily operations for services connected to internal and external service partners
• Operational excellence
• Efficiency and continuous improvement
• Short and mid-term capacities
• Cost development
• Lead-time development
You will contribute to the operations and development of the Service Fulfilment organisation both directly and through the work of with the assigned service partner(s) with a customer-centric and collaborative approach in focus.
In this role you will contribute to creating the right prerequisites in the organisation to enable the growth agenda and secure the Group and market Customer Fulfilment agenda is translated into the Service Fulfilment organisation and you will be the main speaking partner for the assigned service partner(s).
You will be:
• Responsible for securing high performing daily operations connected to service fulfilment through the performance of the assigned service partner(s)
• Responsible to secure excellence in operations and quality under the scope of Service Fulfilment on the market through the performance of the assigned service partner(s)
• Responsible for short-, mid-term and long-term operational development of assigned existing service partner(s)
• Responsible for ensuring short and mid-term capacities and resources in the market's service fulfilment network through the work with the assigned service partner(s)
• Contribute to negotiate cost development of the Service Fulfilment function through the work with the assigned service partner(s)
• Responsible for securing efficiency and implementing improvements on the market in cooperation with relevant stakeholders throughout the organisation
• Contribute with both knowledge and expertise to optimal multichannel development and tendering activities as well as to all matrices, global initiatives and competence networks
• Contribute to the work of Operations Specialist with relevant input regarding IT solutions to secure that IT solutions are maintained and updated.
• Responsible for promoting and stimulating entrepreneurial orientation within the assigned service partner(s) or service partner(s) in an assigned geographical area to bring development and innovation ideas to Service Fulfilment and total IKEA in close cooperation with the Group Functions.
• Responsible for the implementation of the Customer Fulfilment sustainability agenda for Service Fulfilment through the work with the assigned service partner(s)
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!