• You have a keen interest and experience in retailing and logistics.
• You are able to set expectations for others and provide clear direction, motivate and develop a team.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Planning, organising and monitoring the flow of goods within your area of responsibility in the store, i.e. from goods receiving to sales locations for replenishment so that sufficient stock is available to meet the needs of our customers.
• Working actively to improve productivity through efficient resource planning, including managing sickness leave, staff allocation, flexible working and efficient goods flow operations.
• Providing input to your manager on logistics capacity requirements in your area of responsibility and the creation of a business plan and goods flow action plans.
• Empowering your team of co-workers by delegating responsibility to help each person grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!