• Experience in the Loss Prevention field (floor walking, detection of suspicious persons)
• Must have 24 hour availability including overnight shifts
• Overtime agreement must be in place
• Ability to work well under pressure during peak business periods
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills and are self-motivated, diplomatic and confident in order to interact with customers
• Willingness to share learning and knowledge
• Certification for Basic First Aid, CRP will be required
• Valid Provincial Security License
• Computer Aptitude
• Interest in home furnishings
• Basic knowledge of local/federal laws and court procedures
• Police check clearance
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Maintain a safe and secure environment in the store and on the property ensuring all IKEA safety and security procedures are followed.
• Respond to all emergency situations promptly and perform First Aid or other emergency/security procedures as required.
• Open and close the store as scheduled following IKEA procedures. Monitor and promptly respond to all alarms.
• Perform all operational and safety audits regularly as outlined in the IKEA Corporate Risk manual and the Canadian audit schedule.
• Conduct investigations as required and follow-up on all incident reports in a timely manner.
• Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of Co-workers and customers.
• Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
• IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We are looking for bilingual candidate in english and french, available to work on nights and week end. Candidates from Montreal store will be considered first.