• Experience in the Loss Prevention field (floor walking, detection of suspicious persons)
• Must have 24 hour availability including overnight shifts
• Overtime agreement must be in place
• Ability to work well under pressure during peak business periods
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills and are self-motivated, diplomatic and confident in order to interact with customers
• Willingness to share learning and knowledge
• Certification for Basic First Aid, CRP will be required
• Valid Provincial Security License
• Computer Aptitude
• Interest in home furnishings
• Basic knowledge of local/federal laws and court procedures
• Police check clearance
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Maintain a safe and secure environment in the store and on the property ensuring all IKEA safety and security procedures are followed.
• Respond to all emergency situations promptly and perform First Aid or other emergency/security procedures as required.
• Open and close the store as scheduled following IKEA procedures. Monitor and promptly respond to all alarms.
• Perform all operational and safety audits regularly as outlined in the IKEA Corporate Risk manual and the Canadian audit schedule.
• Conduct investigations as required and follow-up on all incident reports in a timely manner.
• Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of Co-workers and customers.
• Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
• IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
DES QUESTIONS OU BESOIN D'AIDE ? CONTACTE-NOUS !
We are looking for bilingual candidate in english and french, available to work on nights and week end. Candidates from Montreal store will be considered first.