• Good knowledge of Shopping Centre and Retail Business.
• Solid experience in Marketing Operations such us Events (Types of the events, calendar, goals, follow up on results, sales promotions).
• Provide a strong flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Incisive communication and relational abilities.
• Being a great team player.
• Being pro-active to find new digital solutions.
• Being a curious and goal-orientated person.
• Good English proficiency.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Act on delegated tasks for all areas within marketing.
• Support development and implementation of tools for creating marketing plans of the retail destinations.
• Support and coordinate market studies and provide insights regarding trends that enable qualified marketing decisions.
• Support the local organisations in marketing activities e.g. events, grand openings, exhibitions, fairs, seasonal campaigns and decorations.
• Support the business operations to find new and alternative ways to increase footfall and sales.
• Follow up on marketing activities and evaluate return on investments.
• Develop, implement and follow up on tools and routines for marketing key figures and reporting.
• Develop, implement and secure updated marketing information, tools and material to/from marketing.
• Work in partnership with all business functions to develop marketing based on our company culture and long-term business strategies.
• To strengthen awareness of our brand and business by communication with our tenants, customers, local communities and other stakeholders with a tone of voice that reflects our values and customer promise.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Through operative strategic management, optimizing the profitability/cost-effectiveness and the commercial concept of the shopping centre in the region, strengthening the future competitiveness, contributing to IKEA Centres results and IKEA Business Idea by; «creating great Meeting Places to attract visitors to IKEA Stores and our partners».