IKEA Industry is the largest producer of wooden furniture in the world and manufactures wood-based furniture for IKEA customers. Together with external IKEA suppliers, we represent the IKEA production capacity.
The AP Administrator is responsible for supporting the IKEA Industry Danville Plant in all areas relating to the payment and tracking of accounts payable. This position will be responsible for processing all invoices from suppliers. This to include the review and coding of invoices in Basware. Once per week, this position will be responsible for the processing of invoices by check, ACH, domestic wire or foreign wire. This position will be responsible for the maintenance of supplier files.
• AP Processing - Responsible for the review of all invoices which have been scanned into the ReadSoft system. The invoices to be coded with the appropriate cost center and sent to the affected co-worker for review and approval.
• AP Processing/Timeliness – Responsible for ensuring that all invoices are approved in a timely basis by the affected co-worker. Follow up as necessary to ensure a smooth flow of invoices in Basware. Ensures that the payments are made on time according to the invoice due date.
• AP Processing/Customer Support – Maintains an open line of communication with vendors and purchasers/buyers to ensure account issues are addressed, reconciled and resolved. Support internal customers as well as external vendors.
• Internal Controls/Document Retention/Archiving – Maintains internal control processes to insure compliance with the corporate internal control systems and IKEA policies. Monitors compliance with company financial internal control systems (payment controls, cash/check controls, 4 eye principle, etc.). Maintains all filing and archiving systems in accordance with internal control and document retention policy.
• Other – Participates on teams and supports other departments throughout the facility. Provides a safe and productive work environment. Effectively manages confidential information. Consistently follows the vision and values of IKEA. Drives continuous improvement through the use of problem solving. Identifies and implements initiatives to improve workflow within the department. Perform other tasks as directed by the Finance Manager.
High school diploma or general equivalency degree (GED) is required.
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years of accounts payable experience.
• Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Must be willing to work independently, be well organized, able to prioritize, meet strict deadlines and take initiative to solve problems paying attention to details.
• Knows how to use Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Word. Can develop and maintain complex spreadsheets.
• Ability to apply common mathematical concepts like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to basic manufacturing performance recording or financial performance recording.
• Demonstrates the ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions.
• Demonstrates the ability to analyze data to determine feasibility. If data is found to be incorrect, knows the proper manner in which to correct.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Deadline to apply is May 24th, 2019.