o Logistical and / or management training is preferable;
o Passion for the furniture sector and motivation to work with the customers;
o Energy, proactivity and ability to bring innovative solutions;
o Analytical and problem-solving skills;
o Ability to work in a dynamic environment in the retail sector;
o Enthusiasm for teamwork;
o Excellent level of English;
o Mastering the use of computers, with knowledge and experience in using the Office package software.
The trainee will have the opportunity to work with and support the Leader in different activities:
- Deal with the basics of merchandising and the customer's purchasing experience and to contribute to the maximum availability of goods by carrying out the activities related to goods flow, sales place, adaptation of the planning and preparation of the store in a correct and timely manner;
- Contribute to the achievement of the objectives established in the daily action plan;
- Contribute to optimizing the store's activities linked to the flow of goods with linear, simple and inexpensive working methods, also applying and spreading good examples;
- Continuous inventory update in all its phases (planning, account, registration, control);
- Work according to the administrative and warehouse management guidelines, to maintain the integrity of inventory data in order to maximize product availability for customers.
The trainee will have the opportunity to acquire professional skills in:
- Management of warehouse spaces;
- Goods handling and storage;
- Identify spaces and ways of disposing goods in the different rooms of the warehouse;
- To distinguish on the basis of criteria of size and types of goods the procedures for the correct storage of goods in the various areas of the store;
- Identify the identification elements of the goods and products;
- Evaluate the quality and functionality of the storage facilities and the status of the goods stored.