You have experience working in customer-service and can work in a fast-paced environment. You are enthusiastic and enjoy working individually and as part of a supportive team. You strive to ensure that customers have the best possible shopping experience. You are willing to learn about and demonstrate a passion for products in your area
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As a Showroom Co-worker you ensure your area is efficiently maintained as well as clean, organised, attractive and inviting to provide a positive customer experience. Your responsibilities include, but not limited to;
• Actively approaching customers who you see require additional help. You identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes.
• Keeping your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are always in place.
• You convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
• You can multitask and have good organisational skills – working with multiple programs while meeting the customer.
• You can adapt to change to work processes and goals.
As our store trades 7 days a week including weekends you are required to work a mix of day, evening and weekend shifts, and have availability to work 3 out of 4 weekends a month.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
As a Showroom Co-worker you are part of a friendly and approachable team who are always happy to help out and answer questions. Showroom Co-workers have frequent customer interactions through giving directions and answering questions. Learning the product range and features are fundamental skills to provide the best possible IKEA experience for customers