• Knowledge of IT service management, processes and toolsets, procedures and guidelines.
• Ability to be an IT ambassador in IKEA stores, distribution centers and trading offices by guiding end users and adapting communication to different situations and persons in a simple and user-friendly way, thereby simplifying perceived complexity and structure of IT.
• Ability to share information, knowledge and experience with colleagues.
• Ability to act with a holistic/global view when representing IT or the end user in different forums Cross-functional IT knowledge of IKEA retailing, distribution and trading.
• Knowledge of local (country) business functions, systems, processes and regulations, and an understanding of business impact upon service requests and incidents.
• Knowledge of project and change management.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Take initiatives that lead and inspire a team to attain common goals and targets.
• Act in a service-minded and professional way that puts the end users’ needs and IKEA business operations in focus.
• Understand and be able to communicate the strategic goals and how they affect our daily work.
• Interested in large-scale retailing and meeting the customer.
• Deliver outstanding IT support and solve problems in a seamless chain together with IT delivery.
• Take personal leadership, learn on the job and keep competence up to date.
• Identify and propose improvements to IT processes.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs (25 kg), fit for physical work such as pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, standing and walking for the majority of your shift
Your Availability & Work Week
• Must be available to work days, evenings, and weekends (open availability)
To provide professional onsite IT support with a high service level to different IKEA units as defined in the Service Level Agreements. Be part of the country regional team with responsibility for specific units within a region, including supporting other units and projects within the country when required. Secure the support for a number of IKEA IT systems (local solutions) and ensure the knowledge is kept professionally up-to-date about advances in technology. Be part of a global organization with global routines and that guidelines and tools are used correctly within each business unit.
• Analyze, resolve and document onsite support cases in close co-operation with the help desk in an efficient and professional manner.
• Perform and manage planned activities, such as IT installations, upgrades, local rebuilds and maintenance activities.
• Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as prioritize issues according to business needs, and know when and how to escalate an issue in the support chain.
• Contribute to the local organization's IT budget process when required Perform all daily tasks according to set procedures, rules and guidelines.
• Provide technical training to end users.
• Act as an ambassador for IKEA IT in the country.
• Maintain and ensure continuous uptime of the onsite IT infrastructure.
• Participate as a resource in projects.
• Respond to IT emergency situations in the country.