You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills, let you grow and build a career. Come see things a little differently with us.
You, as an IKEA Food Co-worker in Swedish Food Market (SFM) & Bistro, will be serving our many customers in the Bistro and providing all our customers with a little taste of Sweden through the Swedish Food Market. You will help to support colleagues, share knowledge, encourage others to do the same, and be a part of something special.
We believe that every individual has something valuable to offer and we strive to have the same values in the way we work.
In IKEA Food we look for people who:
• Value togetherness, simplicity, cost consciousness, different with a meaning, renew and improve, care for people and planet, give and take responsibility and lead by example.
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn, develop and want to build a career with IKEA
• Will have a passion/interest in food and the customer experience
• Enjoys being in a fast pace environment, and has a real passion for food.
• Has incredible people skills and you enjoy being accessible to the many people
About the job
You, as an IKEA Food SFM & Bistro Co-worker, will be responsible for ensuring a great customer experience, welcoming dining experience for the many and serving good quality food offering at affordable prices for all visitors, customers and co-workers.
About the assignment
You will be expected to be responsible for the following:
• Demonstrate passion, love and commitment to food, its quality and presentation.
• Ensuring an inspiring, clean and welcoming dining experience and environment for our many customers.
• Assisting customers with the payment of their products.
• Be an advocate for our customers as you focus on ensuring they have a pleasurable and memorable experience at IKEA.
• You will love our hot dogs and meatballs, and be passionate about our Bistro & Swedish Food Market products with a keen interest and enthusiasm to learn about our business.
• Have an energetic and team focused approach as this is one department that can get very busy!
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
A background in hospitality or food related industry is highly recommended
You will have willingness to grow and develop a career with IKEA Food
You must be available to work late nights and weekends