You have strong leadership skills and experience. You thrive in building relationships to achieve successful outcomes for our customer, our co-workers and the business. You demonstrate good self-awareness leading yourself and others, and strive to provide a great working environment, whilst delivering results. You are a forward thinker who works calmly under pressure, taking ownership of quick decisions and problem solving. You are highly organised with a flexible and proactive mind-set. You are a strong communicator who can communicate clearly and effectively with individuals and teams other than your own. Applicants with a valid forklift (LF) licence will be highly regarded.
As the Goods Flow Team Leader you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
• Planning, organising and monitoring the flow of goods within your area of responsibility in the store.
• Lead a safe and efficient operation to secure that all stock is in the right place at the right time
• Manage the day-to-day operations, activities and co-workers of the goods flow team.
• Support your manager in managing the recruitment, retention, performance management, succession planning and competence development of the team
• Empowering your team of co-workers by delegating responsibility to help each person grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience
As we trade 7 days a week, this role will require you to be available to work early mornings, evenings and on weekends.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Working closely with your team and other commercial partners you will improve our goods flow process that leads to reduced costs and an improved customer and co-worker experience. You will develop, implement and execute plans to deliver on our agreed business goals, following up to measure performance. You will need to “make it happen” with simplicity, speed and flexibility as you use your finely tuned interpersonal skills to ensure key relationships are built and maintained in a dynamic and fast paced and rapidly changing working environment.