You, as a Replenishment Co-worker, will be supporting the shopping experience and contributing to the store replenishment process each day before the store opens.
We believe that every individual has something valuable to offer and we strive to have the same values in the way we work.
In IKEA Logistics we look for people who:
• Value togetherness, simplicity, cost consciousness, different with a meaning, renew and improve, care for people and planet, give and take responsibility and lead by
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop.
• Will have a passion for working in a fast pace environment where the customer experience is always front of mind.
• Have a real passion in logistics and working in a fast paced ever changing retail environment.
You, as a Replenishment Co-worker, will be responsible for delivering an efficient, safe and smooth goods flow operation that results in the right products being available to customers. You will receive and replenish our products in our internal store warehouse and markethall.
You will be expected to be responsible for the following:
• Having a Logistician’s logic; practical, hands on problem solving experience that can only be gained in a high volume logistics or retail environment.
• Demonstrating a safe and efficient approach to secure that all stock is in the right place at the right time.
• Working with a hands on approach where you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, in a fast paced and physically demanding team environment with tight deadlines.
• Handling goods using equipment such as pallet jacks, replenishment and internal transportation of stock within the store warehouse, sales locations management
system and scanners.
• Replenishing goods in our Markethall and Warehouse with commerciality front of mind.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
You will be required to be available during the early morning and some weekends. A background in a warehouse environment is highly regarded but not a requirement.
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time – 30hrs a fortnight