You, as a Greeting Co-worker, will be support the shopping experience and greeting our many customers. You will have an outgoing personality and are enthusiastic about meeting and assisting our customers with their many enquiries when they first enter the store. You will help to support colleagues, share knowledge and encourages others to do the same.
We believe that every individual has something valuable to offer and we strive to have the same values in the way we work.
In IKEA we look for people who:
• Value togetherness, simplicity, cost consciousness, different with a meaning, renew and improve, care for people and planet, give and take responsibility and lead by
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop.
• Will have a passion for working in a fast pace environment where the customer experience is always front of mind.
• Have incredible people skills and enjoy being accessible to the many people.
• Have a real passion for home furnishings.
You, as a Greeting Co-worker, will be responsible for ensuring a great customer experience through greeting our many customers who walk through our doors and assisting them with their many questions. As a Greeting Co-worker you will also be supporting at checkouts and Return & Exchange.
You will be expected to be responsible for the following:
• Have an energetic and team focused approach as this is one department that is never quiet!
• Be a true customer advocate; working in a fast paced environment where you will provide rapid customer focused problem solving, with a smile on your face.
• Greeting our many customers and assisting them with their questions.
• Be responsible for supporting the customer experience, and ensuring the availability of shopping tools throughout the store, e.g. trolleys, yellow bags, pencils and
• Have a passion for life at home; have the confidence to say “Yes I love IKEA”.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
You must be available to work late nights and weekends.
This is a permanent part time position – 30hrs a fortnight.