The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their previous experience in an administration position along with their passion for both people and process. Essential attributes include:
?- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently to a wide range of audiences, both verbally and in writing.
? - Attention to detail, good analytical and numerical skills.
? - Strong administration experience.
? - The ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
? - Total commitment to confidentiality.
? - A high level of competence in Microsoft Office software.
? - Experience in Human Resources and/or tertiary HR qualifications.
- Responsible for ensuring all People & Culture administrative systems are accurate, efficient and compliant.
- Support the People & Culture Team with the recruitment and on-boarding of new co-workers.
- Support the People & Culture Team to ensure all administration tasks connected to employment law are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an efficient uniform management system.?
- Be the key advisor in the People & Culture team for IKEA family friendly policies and co-worker benefits.
- Support the People and Culture agenda in store.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Together with the People & Culture Team, you will support the delivery of the People & Culture Action Plan, People & Culture Idea and the IKEA Business Objectives by working in partnership with all business functions and co-workers in store.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Sebastian Alfredsson - People & Culture Generalist