Are you ready to be our next sales co-worker extraordinaire!? We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic co-workers who have a passion for kitchens and life at home to join our Home Planning Studio team in Westfield Warringah Mall. You are results driven and willing to grow within IKEA.
As our store trades 7 days a week including weekends you are required to work a mix of day, evening and weekend shifts, and have availability to work 3 out of 4 weekends.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Working with our customers each and every day to design inspiring kitchen and bedroom solutions for their homes
• Providing customers with exception customer service through one on one planning of their dream kitchen and bedrooms, following up with the customer when required
• Working to provide a total solution for our customer, making their dreams affordable!
• Working as part of the sales team to ensure growth across all areas of our business
• Providing an inspiring shopping space ensuring that your area is ready for our customers and is easy to shop in at all times.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The IKEA Home Planning Studio is a new concept to meet IKEA customers and create accessibility to the many. The focus of the unit will be to support with Kitchen and Bedroom planning as well as introducing visitors to the IKEA Range. Working with a dedicated team you will be responsible for developing delivering a strong sales result together with providing an inspiring shopping space for our customers. You will help customers on their journey to creating and buying their dream kitchen and or bedroom solution, that is both practical and beautiful.
This is a 30 hour per fortnight, fixed term opportunity within our Westfield Warringah Mall location.