You are a dynamic, action oriented, team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions. You will happily contribute to a team environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers. You enjoy helping customers and ideally have previous experience in retail, or a similar fast paced working environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Demonstrate a commitment towards IKEA’s Culture & Values and sustainability priorities
• Enjoy working with your hands; assembling furniture for customers to purchase
• Be driven by a desire to reduce waste and costs; finding the best solution for our bottom line;
• Have a strong customer focus and enjoy working with people;
• Are organised, possess good attention to detail and a preference for order and routine
• Love working in a close knit team environment;
• Complete repetitive manual handling tasks with heavy lifting
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At IKEA we are passionate about "life at home". The Recovery department is a vital link in the success of the business working to recover costs by repacking, building and selling damaged goods and customer returns. You will be responsible for the reconciliation of all written-off, damaged or returned items transferred to the Recovery department in order to help maintain stock accuracy.