You have highly developed communication and organisational skills with an emphasis on leading & developing people and proven results leading a large team, driven to deliver and advocate for the customers' experience. You thrive in a multi-faceted, fast paced environment where you are relentless about delivering the best outcomes for co-worker, customer and business. You can demonstrate passion about growing the business and people together. You can be self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a larger team. Looking after the checkouts team, you will have experience in leading a large and diverse team of co-workers.
As a Customer Relations (Checkouts) Team Leader, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• You recruit, develop and lead your team with a focus on co-worker competence, togetherness and succession planning
• You are always available to deal positively and quickly with issues raised by customers thereby supporting your co-workers when they cannot resolve a need
• Build relationships with other departments and pass on any knowledge that will contribute to a better shopping experience for the customer.
• Build loyalty by ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience
• You spend as much time as possible on the floor at the checkouts, supporting and coaching your co-workers to ensure customers leave with a positive impression of the IKEA store
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
At IKEA it's all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers. We set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We're a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
This is a permanent full time opportunity to join the customer relations team at IKEA Rhodes. The successful candidate will have the ability to work a rotating roster which includes a mix of day, evening and weekend shifts.