• You are team oriented – togetherness is one of our core values
• You are able to prioritize and organize your own work to make efficient use of time
• You have good personal discipline and flexible approach to work
• Previous experience driving a forklift is seen as an advantage but not a must
• You are eager to learn constantly and develop yourself
• As retail is hectic environment, we work all days of the week and the shifts can vary between 04:00-23:00
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Handling goods, e.g. unloading trucks and replenishing stock, picking goods from the warehouse for handing out to customers, using the correct equipment in a safe and efficient way to minimize damage to stock and equipment – the safety of our co-workers and customers is priority for us.
• Working together with your colleagues to keep the store fully stocked with the right goods for the store opening.
• Enhance customer shopping experience together with your team to increase our sales.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions about the job, please don't hesitate to contact our Replenishment Team Leader Anniina Taberman: email@example.com