We are looking for energetic summertime co-workers to our logistics function! You...
• are a self-starter with a great attitude – you stay positive even when things get hectic
• can prioritize and arrange your work effectively
• understand how your work contributes to a great customer experience
• are service minded and have great collaboration and team skills
• have fluent Finnish and/or English skills
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• You have an important role in creating a great customer experience by securing, we have products in stock and by that contribute to our total sales.
• You handle products (unloading, replenishment, picking and handing out to customer) while always securing safe and correct ways of working – safety of our coworkers and customers always comes first.
Working in logistics is very much about cooperation with other functions in the store. Work in retail can be quite hectic, but it is always rewarding to work with great colleagues.
Our stores are open 7 days a week, therefore we also work from morning to evening shifts including weekends. To work at IKEA, you need to be 16 years old. Please note, that some shifts can start as early as 4am.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Togetherness is in the heart of IKEA culture and one of our core values. We are strong when we trust each other, work towards a common goal and have fun together. “Here it does not matter if you have worked 10 years or just started as a new coworker like me. We have a great spirit!” – this is how Ida our coworker in Espoo store restaurant describes our working environment.
In social media you can follow our coworkers posts with #ikealainen
We review applications throughout the application period. We will email a video interview invitation to suitable applicants, so please keep an eye on your email. Based on the responses, we will invite applicants to a group recruitment event in our store. The events will be held during week 9 between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to your application!