• Bachelor degree in Logistics, IT system or related field.
• 3 years IT/logistics related experience, at least 1 to 2 years experience of WMS and IT support.
• Good understanding of warehouse operations.
• Experience in Microsoft System Engineering (Windows Server 2008, Windows2007, SQL Database), a MCSE certification would be preferred.
• Experience in Cisco product 2600, 3700 series. Familiar with the setup of network routers, switchboards, wireless access points and so on.
• Knowledge about LAN, WAN and wireless networks.
MOTIVATION AND CAPABILITIES/SKILLS:
• Good Oral and Written English.
• Clear communicator.
• Business oriented and service minded.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
IKEA CORE LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES:
• Develop the business and deliver results
• Find Better Ways
• Create Togetherness
• Enable Change
• Lead and Develop People
• Inspire and Clarify
• Support local Business plan & IWL (in warehouse logistic) projects analysis & give proposals.
• Support warehouse to reach operational efficiency goals by optimizing the working process.
• Maintain the warehouse & high bay (ASRS) related systems.
• Handle day to day trouble shooting in the warehouse system. Contact with Helpdesk to fix local issues or incidents.
• Make proposals for change requests in the warehouse system, review the benefit & impact of new change requests for local Distribution Center.
• Responsible for implementation of new system releases and education for end users in local Distribution Center.
• Maintain logistic set up and related jobs to support range management & warehouse capacity assessment.
• Responsible for ordering, delivery control, installation and configuration of clients and equipments in Distribution Center area.
• Maintain LAN, WAN, and wireless LAN in good condition.
• Maintain local IT equipments such as wireless computer, barcode printer and etc at a good level.
• Responsible to install new software or software releases on all hardware used by warehouse exclusively, and support maintenance works in warehouse environment.
• Responsible to give first level support for end-user regarding application and hardware problems. IT-incidents, phone or security system incidents.
• Monitor the Distribution Center systems on OS and database level and maintain the runtime environment.
• Be able to work in a team and cooperate with other functions in a polite and active manner.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Manage the Warehouse Management Systems (ASTRO) and Order Management Systems (GTS) and support the DC operations by maintaining the IT infrastructure and networks. Provide support to the users and solve problems within different systems/IT environments.