Supply Chain Security Leader
The IKEA business is focused on opportunities and involves risk taking every day. In Inter IKEA Group, these risks are taken in a compliant and responsible way. The Risk Management & Compliance function leads, steers, and supports the business to safeguard the IKEA brand by identifying, anticipating on, navigation through opportunities and risks on the base of IKEA values and culture. Together with effective monitoring and follow-up, this leads to risk aware decision taking and practical business control.
Risk Management & Compliance works closely together with the various organisational levels and provides support to:
1) strengthen the IKEA brand and protect our assets
2) maintain an overall risk aware culture
3) steer and lead compliance activities
In this new role you will help safeguard People, Assets and Brand by proactively supporting the business with a focus on Supply Chain Security and influence managers as well as co-workers to establish a risk aware culture. You ensure compliance with Inter IKEA Group Policies connected to Supply Chain Security and Sanction Party Screening. Last but not least you are a centre of expertise in Supply Chain Security Matters, Sanction Party Screening and Transfer Knowledge.
About the job
· Coordinate and support all Core Business Stakeholders with the implementation, education, adherence and follow up to Supply Chain Security Requirements and updates. Provide assurance and follow up on the Global level of compliance and Investigations
· Execute Investigations according to the IIG Rule of Investigation when required and insure all incidents are recorded within the Incident Handling Tool and analyses for trends and gaps
· Lead and coordinate Supply Chain Security actions towards established goals within the scope of Risk Management & Compliance to ensure compliance with Inter IKEA Group Policy’s, as well as national and local legal demands.
· Organise and establish effective procedures to ensure adherence to SCS Certifications is analysed and properly coordinated with our suppliers
· Proactively Identify Emerging Supply Chain related Risks and trends through established Risk Management Process and support the Risk Owners to ensure that risk-related opportunities are appropriately mitigated, measured and communicated
· Support the development, educate and implementation of Reporting, Tools and Structure for Risk Management related Incidents with a focus on Supply Chain Security and Sanction Party Screening
· Ensure a Compliant Supplier Start-Up process focusing on Sanctioned Party Screening fulfilling both Internal and External demands
· Support the Business Stakeholders Globally, with the implementation and adherence to Sanctioned Party Screening Requirements. Provide assurance and follow up on a Global levels of compliance and Investigations
· Lead and coordinate the Sanctioned Party Screening Process towards established goals within the scope of Risk Management & Compliance to ensure compliance with Inter IKEA Group Policy’s, as well as national and local legal demands
· Identify new Sanctions which should be review to IKEA suppliers
· Identify talents and develop people to secure succession planning
· 10+ years’ experience in the Risk Management and/or Sanctioned Party Regulations/Supply Chain Security
· Extensive knowledge of relevant Supply Chain Security and Sanction Party Screening policies, tools and working methods within Inter IKEA relevant to the market and local Regulations
· Knowledge of Global Supply Chain Security Regulations, Certifications and Customs Procedures WCO, CTPAT,AEO,ISO28000,SAFE, Sanction Lists
· Good working knowledge and previous experience with Sanctioned Party Screening and IT tools (eg. SAP GTS) is an asset
· Ability to conduct and document SP Investigations and Supply Chain Security Investigations
· Strong Customs background
We are looking for you who have a passion for IKEA, our vision, business idea and values. You have anxtensive interest in Supply Chain Security, Sanction Party Screening and a desire to continuously improve the business. You are eager to learn and to work in a multicultural environment and have a constant desire to make it happen through engaging and motivating people.
Does this sound like your next challenge? We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and application in English by March 1st, 2020. For further information please contact the recruiting manager James Paul, +41 79 631 29 25. If you have any questions about the actual recruitment process, please contact the HR Manager Gabriela Zürcher +41 79 753 20 94.