IKEA Supply AG is the central wholesale company of the Inter IKEA Group. It owns the IKEA Products in the distribution centres, is responsible for cross-border flows and replenishment, and the sale of IKEA Products to the IKEA franchisees. The Finance organisation at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is responsible for financial matters of the entity including among other financial planning, performance reporting, pricing, accounting and reporting, tax management, customs and connected business development. The purpose of the Supplier Finance Specialist function is to globally administrate and control loans and credits applications from IKEA Suppliers and monitor and administrate financing of tools to be used by suppliers for production of IKEA products. Additionally the Supplier Finance Specialist ensures completeness, accuracy and analysis of supplier financing applications as a base for the decision making and approval of such requests.
As Supplier Finance Specialist you support business teams and IKEA suppliers towards optimize development and performance. You also secure the effective procedures, maintenance of all necessary controls and co-ordination and cooperation between the different Supply Chain units and IKEA Supply AG.
In the assignment you will:
· Verify (correctness, compliance), assess loan applications and handling for approval
· Create/Review loan agreements according to IKEA standards
· Follow-up loan outcome, repayment, securities and balance confirmations, including monthly reconciliations
· Approve loan disbursements
· Verify applications, prepare agreements and disbursements for equipment (moulds) according to IKEA standards and VAT regulations
· Make sure that moulds and loan data bases and registers are up to date
· Keep an overview of the supplier finance loan- and mould investments
· Prepare correct global loan and mould exposure reports on time
· Take part in the preparation of the half- and year-end closing
· Ensure proper communication to stakeholders
To be in successful in this role you should have/be:
· Relevant University education in business or finance or equivalent work experience
· Solution oriented mindset
· Very good communication and adaptations skills
· Keen on details. Willingness to know "Why” and learn new tasks
· Able to convey complex information in simple way
· Eager to finish tasks within given timeframes and with best possible results as outcome
· Good analytical and numerical skills, enjoy working with systems
· Giving best possible service to the business partners
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Basic knowledge of VAT regulations
· Fluency in English is mandatory
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) until October 27th, 2021.
NOTE: Due to long permit process we prefer candidates with valid Swiss work permit and therefore without any relocation.