• You are a specialist knowledge of retail space management.
• Ability to act as a trainer and coach.
• A common-sense approach to objective decision-making based on a clear analysis of the information available.
• Strong analytical and advanced computer skills.
• Proven ability to work on a tactical and operational level, and get things done.
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships based on trust.
• focusing on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks, and coaching other
co-workers to secure the correct use of ordering procedures so that sufficient stock is available to meet customer needs.
• Securing and maintaining the availability of products and taking actions together with your commercial team colleagues to minimise the impact of availability issues on our customers.
• Supporting actions in the store commercial team to ensure a smooth selling-off of products, a timely start to sales of new products and the implementation of sales plans, such as promotions, to increase turnover.
• Working with your manager to address any adjustment needs to the sales department.
• Maximising the efficiency of the goods flow by ensuring the operational forecasting in the store is in line with order parameters and available sales space capacities.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
In our team we take pride in seeing everyone around us grow and develop, and we encourage people to experiment, test, try - and sometimes fail. As long as they learn along the way! We know that everything is changing more rapidly today and that we sometimes need to lead in the unknown. So we throw ourselves out there to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things to make both our people and our business prosper.