Do you love to transfer rough data into clear information and answer? As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through collaboration and at the same time increasing customer value. Do you influence business development through analysis, cooperation within team and customer needs? Are you willing to learn new things, work with new systems and develop yourself? Join our selling team and become Country Sales Performance Specialist for Sales Performance Navigation and Pricing.
• Provide user-friendly and standardized business information to support decision making process– thus sales steering the organization towards agreed goals
• Analyze, prepare sales and performance reports, evaluations and follow ups,
• Identify potential business improvements and new opportunities as well as improvement of processes and working methods
• Be active part of Pricing and Range Dimensioning process
• Navigate selling team towards best performance and fulfilling of KPI´s
• Have possibility to grow in new team, spread your knowledge to whole CZHUSK organization
• Help to stores find potentials to ensure to have best performance.
• Ability to work and cooperate cross-functionally
• Support Sales Performance Leader to monitor sales and gross margin performance, identify deviations, and activate the business via Business Leaders
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We are looking forward to hearing from you: please, send us your CV and cover letter in English!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Opportunity to learn and develop yourself
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues enjoying fun at work
• Friendly international environment and a strong team spirit
• Permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days