• About 10 years of experience in management of construction on site (build ups and rebuilding of medium/large investments) • Experiences in procurement processes, contract negotiations. • Project timeline management starting from the feasibility study till the opening date with focus on the construction time • Knowledge of budget management from the beginning until the closure of the project • Academic degree in engineering • Excellent Communication skills in English and CZECH/SLOVAK to express ideas and negotiate effectively. • Availability to travel to site during the development of the works for the complete duration of the construction time
• You will lead and manage all construction aspects of a specific building project from start to finish to secure delivery of a safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solution based on business needs. • Secure that project budget estimates and time schedules are in place.
• Secure that procurement, contractors, permits, budgets and cost follow up are in place for the project.
• Provide technical and cost input to internal partners in the project process
• Ensure satisfactory hand-over of completed areas for retail build-up in accordance with an agreed schedule and scope
Ensure satisfactory commissioning, testing, training and hand-over of technical and building systems to the building facilities co-workers, including the provision of all necessary documentation.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We are is seeking for an experienced construction project manager, to lead and manage the construction of new buildings, and the extension/refurbishment of the existing ones. You will be sitting most of the time in Prague Service Office at Zličín.
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimen¬sions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA. Become one of us.