When you think of IKEA, words like flexibility, fun, great atmosphere and Scandinavian style of working come to your mind. You would like to start your career in an international environment and develop in HR. It doesn’t matter if you are studying Business Administration, Human Resources Management or Language Philology; what matters is that you feel natural in multinational environment and you have fun working with your colleagues all over the Europe dealing with different administrative tasks. Communication is your strong point. You also are:
• good in English
• acquainted with MS Office package
• available minimum 20h per week (flexible working hours)
• learn what personnel administration and payroll is about
• make use of your language skills in everyday work
• support our PA/PY team in daily work
• contribute to continuous improvement of processes and initiatives
• develop in the international environment
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
PA/PY Assistant supports the team in daily work and have possibility to learn new things within administration area. Apart from that, PA/PY Assistant have a lot of fun of using language skills on a daily basis. It is a temporary assignment based on a civil contract.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
email@example.com or nadia.nowakowska@ikea