When you think of IKEA, words like flexibility, fun, great atmosphere and Scandinavian style of working come to your mind. You have strong motivation to develop in HR (previous experience in HR area will come in handy, but is not essential). It doesn’t matter if you have a university degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or Language Philology; what matters is that you feel natural in multinational environment and you have fun working with your colleagues all over the Europe dealing with different administrative tasks. You like working in customer service area – communication is your strong point.
You also have:
• fluent Italian and English language skills
• solid knowledge of MS Office package
• experience in shared services or in customer relations area is welcomed
• to perform HR processes in line with global directions, legal standards and country specific requirements
• to administrate of the IKEA co-workers database
• to prepare HR related documents, according to co-worker’s request and existing agreements
• to provide personnel administration support to IKEA co-workers as a first line of contact
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Junior PA/PY Specialist together with its team supports IKEA co-workers in Italy, answering their questions related to Personnel Administration and Payroll area (phone and e-mail communication). Apart from that, Junior PA/PY Specialist have a lot of possibility to grow in the role and have a lot of fun of using language skills on a daily basis.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
• flexible workspace based on the concept of activity based office where co-workers feel empowered and comfortable. Our office supports individual needs of employees regardless of their physical abilities,
• stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
• employee loyalty programme Tack!
• private medical care for IKEA employees and their families,
• cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card),
• accident Insurance and Pension Plan,
• jubilee awards, commemorative gifts, special events.