If you feel good and comfortable in working in a computer environment with different applications and you are able to understand functionalities of those applications and the interdependencies of the different solutions. Communication in English is your strong point and you are eager to use it while cooperating with various users all over the world. No matter if you have a university degree in Business Economics, computer science or IT related field, what matters is that you feel natural in this environment and you have fun working with systems on a daily basis.
• Processing and maintaining on time incidents and requests, as well as documents and reports in applicable systems, according to Service Level Agreements and in compliance with internal procedures, legislative obligations and auditing requirements.
• Being the 1st line of support to the countries and parties in scope, including the monitoring of ongoing and new requests with IKEA organizations and external vendors.
• Ensuring the quality of services in the area of responsibility and partner with other internal and external departments and SSC teams to address issues.
• Taking the ownership and initiative for maintaining, developing and sharing the process knowledge in the team (on the job training, reporting training status and needs).
• Taking responsibility for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in everyday work.
• Being a vital part of an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of both co-workers and customers.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Junior HR System Specialist together with its team supports colleagues from different Business Units among IKEA Group, answering and solving HR systems related questions. You will cooperate closely with different supporting teams within IKEA Group (Subject Matter Experts, IT teams) to help end users with their requests
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org