When you think of IKEA, words like flexibility, fun, great atmosphere and Scandinavian style of working come to your mind. You have strong motivation to develop in Finance and Accounting area (previous experience will come in handy, but is not essential). It doesn’t matter if you have a university degree in Business Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field; what matters is that you feel natural in multinational environment and you have fun working with your colleagues all over the Europe dealing with different administrative tasks. Your analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills are something you want to show us.
You also have:
• Advanced English language skills,
• Basic accounting knowledge and experience,
• Swedish language skills will be an advantage,
• Solid knowledge of MS Office package.
• to check for accuracy and completeness of accounting information in an electronic invoice control system,
• to check for incorrect or incomplete data and follow-up on the status of outstanding issues,
• to transfer invoices from the invoice control system to the accounting system,
• to report invoice errors according to pre-defined routines, in order to improve invoice quality,
• to support continuous improvement of processes and initiatives.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Junior Accounts Payable Specialist together with its team supports the business with business partner in focus by ensuring that every invoice is registered and processed according to IKEA processes and directions, legal standards and country specific requirements. Apart from that, Junior Accounts Payable Specialist have a lot of possibility to grow in the role and have a lot of fun of using language skills on a daily basis.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
• flexible workspace based on the concept of activity based office where co-workers feel empowered and comfortable. Our office supports individual needs of employees regardless of their physical abilities,
• stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
• employee loyalty programme Tack!
• private medical care for IKEA employees and their families,
• cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card),
• accident Insurance and Pension Plan,
• jubilee awards, commemorative gifts, special events.