You have working experience in HR environment. Knowledge of change request management and issue management. Have a solution focussed approach. Taking the responsibility for proposing and implementing new ideas, process improvements and best practices. Communication in English is your strong point and you are eager to use it while cooperating with various users all over the world.
• Initiating and maintaining of processes such as: Service Request Management, Change Request Management, Incident Management for all HR systems being in scope of SSC support.
• Executing and coordinating testing process according to global test strategy and agreed SLA for all IKEA HR systems and tools being in scope of SSC support structure.
• In cooperation and upon consultation with Team Leaders/PA/PY Service Delivery Manager monitoring the quality of services in my area of responsibility and partner with other internal and external departments and HR locations to address all issues thereby improve customer service levels and reduce waiting time.
• Responsible for setting up and leading meetings, where improvement and best practice are being shared with the goal to get a standardized service in all our served countries.
• Create, review and up-date assigned process documents (manuals, procedures, process descriptions) on a regular basis and in response to any regulatory changes.
• Closely cooperate with global organizations, Country HR/SSC Specialist, PAPY teams and junior specialists to provide the best quality of HR services. Participate in meetings where knowledge of assigned systems contributes to a successful solution finding.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
HR System Specialist together with its team supports colleagues from different Business Units among IKEA Group, answering and solving HR systems related questions. You will cooperate closely with different supporting teams within IKEA Group (Subject Matter Experts, IT teams) to help end users with their requests.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com