• two years experience in Continuous Improvement and/or Project Management
• experience of working in Finance, HR department or Service Centre environment is desirable
• expertise in Lean tools and excellent analytical approach to problem solving
• demonstrated strong process, project management and change management skills
• experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and process optimization.
• strong continuous improvement mindset and customer/business partners orientation
• excellent communication skills, ability to interact with a group of stakeholders, managers, and subject matter experts.
• very good planning & self-organizational skills, experience in agile and scrum methodology
• self-motivated and ability to motivate others to achieve results
• identify operational process improvement potentials and coordinates the CI initiatives to implement the optimizations.
• lead and facilitates process improvement workshops to drive ideas and solutions, together with stakeholders from the operations ensuring the objectives are met, in the given timeline and budget.
• take ownership of change initiatives from improvement identification through to project delivery monitors project risks and proactively identify solutions to address in advance.
• oversee a number of improvement initiatives to improve performance key metrics, generate savings and add business value.
• cooperate closely with CI Application Developers and SSC co-workers to determine, communicate and validate business requirements, optimize daily work and find the most efficient and effective way of working
• share the knowledge about the existing solutions that could support the Business in delivering the best service to our Business Partners
• trains and supports the SSC co-workers with regard to specific CI tools
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Continuous Improvement Business Analyst use his/her professional skills to provide together with Continuous Improvement Application Developers and colleagues from SSC excellent professional support services with the business partners in focus. CI Business Analyst contribute to continuous improvement of processes and working routines towards higher efficiency to build strong relationships to the SSC customers by improving and streamlining existing processes, working routines and solutions. Continuous Improvement Business Analyst is responsible for implementing Continuous Improvement tools and methodologies as well as running improvement project and assignments to support our business.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
• flexible workspace based on the concept of activity based office where co-workers feel empowered and comfortable. Our office supports individual needs of employees regardless of their physical abilities
• stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment
• employee loyalty programme Tack!
• private medical care for IKEA employees and their families
• cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card)
• accident Insurance and Pension Plan
• jubilee awards, commemorative gifts, special events