You have fluency in Excel with ability to work with VBA language, lookups, pivot tables, knowledge of C#, Power BI, SharePoint, JIRA and Robotic Process Automation will be great asset. Communication in English is your strong point and you are eager to use it while cooperating with various users all over the world. You are proficient in working in a computer environment and with different systems. No matter if you have a university degree in Business Economics, computer science or IT related field, what matters is that you feel a natural in this environment and you have fun creating different tools and applications on a daily basis.
• develop and maintain the tools to automatize processes and working routines within SSC
• understand and share the knowledge of hardware and software landscape
• ensure effective trainings for SSC specialists to develop their skills in using MS Office application for business needs
• measure and follow up on productivity levels and quality level of the HR services delivered by SSC
• work closely with Business Analysts and Continuous Improvement Specialist to determine, communicate and validate business requirements
• create technical documentation inside the code that will be efficient to maintain the tool for any Application Developer, following the agreed standard
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Application Developers together with Business Analysts, Continuous Improvement Specialists and colleagues from different Business Units among IKEA Group, provide excellent professional support services with the customer in focus. You contribute to continuously improve processes and working routines towards higher efficiency to build strong relationships to the SSC customers by developing necessary tools and applications. Furthermore, you ensure the maintenance and update of the existing solutions.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
• flexible workspace based on the concept of activity based office where co-workers feel empowered and comfortable. Our office supports individual needs of employees regardless of their physical abilities
• stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment
• employee loyalty programme Tack!
• private medical care for IKEA employees and their families
• cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card)
• accident Insurance and Pension Plan
• jubilee awards, commemorative gifts, special events