As a person you are passionate about people and you have strong engagement and commitment to develop the business and deliver business results by optimising performance through people. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and you enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
Your know how to implement long-term plans, set budgets and goals (with focus on tactical and operational level). You anticipate, identify and develop potential successors for key positions in IKEA. You keep focus how to systematically create, capture, share, manage and utilise knowledge within IKEA and between co-workers.
You know IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
You accomplish goals, complete tasks and achieve results. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication.
For this role we believe you have minimum 2 years of Human Resources experience, minimum 1 year of experience in Succession planning, proven record of developing people and organisations and experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating in global projects.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
In the role as Succession planning Specialist, you localise and execute IKEA Group Succession planning concept, framework, approach and process in the country organisation to ensure a strong succession pipeline. You are a partner with each function to secure succession needs across IKEA.
• Be a local subject matter expert for all Succession planning related aspects in country
• Work proactively toward realising the succession goals of the People Strategy on a country level and strengthening the succession pipeline
• Drive localisation of the Centre of Expertise Succession planning concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to secure successful implementation in the country
• Be responsible for collecting and transmitting country Succession planning needs to the Centre of Expertise
• Produce, analyse and evaluate national succession data to support succession planning for present and future needs
• Lead competence development in the area of succession for the country, ensuring a qualitative and consistent performance throughout
• Cooperate closely with stakeholders in the country organisation to ensure proper identification and development of talents using appropriate succession strategies, processes and tools
• Develop, lead and facilitate activities around succession on the organisational and individual level
• Collaborate closely with Recruitment function to ensure smooth talent flow and a high-quality internal recruitment process
• Support Group Succession planning Specialist with the Exevutive General Manager Talent pipeline, the leaders of the future
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
This position is located in Service Office in Plaisir.