As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are motivated by increasing customer value and thinking consumer and customer first.
For this role we believe you have minimum 10 years of experience in consumer and customer insights and data analysis as well as delivering results and minimum 5 years of experience in leading and influencing co-workers. Further, you have experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector and using quantitative and qualitative research and internal data.
You have broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision as well as in IKEA tools, processes and cycles as well as in Group strategies, priorities and business planning process. Furthermore, you have broad knowledge in Home furnishing and retail market drivers and KPIs, online customer behaviours and market trends, operational plans and goals as well as following up on KPIs. Good knowledge and experience of using various consumer research methodologies and of store activation, assortment management, pricing and in store communication is needed. You possess strong advanced change management skills and know how to apply these in an extremely ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration.
You have strong analytical skills with the ability to convert data to commercially viable insights as well as good leadership capabilities with the ability to communicate in an inspirational way. In addition, you have the ability to prioritise and make decisions with speed and simplicity and to take a holistic view of a global organisation.
In the role as Country Insights Leader, you are responsible for driving creation and sharing of actionable consumer and customer insights to enable better informed strategies, plans and decisions in the local market and also for driving consumer and customer understanding to inform business partners (Marketing/Selling and Customer/ Marketing, Selling and Customer) how to create value for customers and consumers, while delivering growth for the business.
• Build recommendations for the Manager and other key stakeholders within and outside Commercial based on consumer and customer insights
• Provide relevant consumer and customer insights to the relevant teams to support problem solving
• Champion delivering a seamless, convenient and rewarding end to end shopping experience to maximize conversion and selling more across all channels
• Collect and synthetize consumer, customer, brand data and internal data to contribute with recommendations and to inform decisions
• Adopt and implement global tools, methodologies and solutions, and create new where necessary
• Support a number of teams as well as stores based by providing relevant insights on the workload division set by the Manager
• Act as a member of the “Consumer & Customer Insights” team and proactively contribute to the unit plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Consumer & Customer Insights Manager.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
There’s a big difference between doing things right and doing the right things. In our team we gather insights from big data to make sure IKEA does the right things. We’re a diverse group of people who spend our days digging into consumer behaviour and how people live their lives at home. You could say that we know the trends before they’re actually trends – and we use that knowledge to create a better everyday life for our customers
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
This position is located in Plaisir (FRANCE)
The expected starting date is February 24th, 2020.