• You are a specialist knowledge of retail space management.
• Ability to act as a trainer and coach.
• A common-sense approach to objective decision-making based on a clear analysis of the information available.
• Strong analytical and advanced computer skills.
• Proven ability to work on a tactical and operational level, and get things done.
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships based on trust.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• focusing on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks, and coaching other
co-workers to secure the correct use of ordering procedures so that sufficient stock is available to meet customer needs.
• Securing and maintaining the availability of products and taking actions together with your commercial team colleagues to minimise the impact of availability issues on our customers.
• Supporting actions in the store commercial team to ensure a smooth selling-off of products, a timely start to sales of new products and the implementation of sales plans, such as promotions, to increase turnover.
• Working with your manager to address any adjustment needs to the sales department.
• Maximising the efficiency of the goods flow by ensuring the operational forecasting in the store is in line with order parameters and available sales space capacities.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!