Who you are
In this position, you must be able to communicate in English with confidence and clarity, and have work experience as an Assistant to a first-level Management team. You must have experience in multi-tasking situations with tight deadlines, and the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential issues.
You have a keen analytical mind and a proven ability to collaborate, organize and manage projects.
What are the expected skills?
- Knowledge of the different technical documentation related to the commercial real estate business (plans / DOE / construction manual, etc.)
- Professional English (written / oral / technical Retail would be a plus)
- He/she must have a good memory as well as technical knowledge, he/she is curious and motivated
- Methodical, organized, in order to find his/her way in the quotation and the nomenclature
- Patient and meticulous, he/she handles the archives with the greatest care
- Be able to suggest computerized filing / filing plans to be created
- Ability to understand computerized and documentary tree structures and processes
- He/she is therefore completely at ease with computer tools
- Finally, he/she has good interpersonal skills
- Technical aptitude for new technologies - Rigorous - Autonomous - Sense of service - Ability to work in a team
What you'll be doing day to day
MAIN MISSION of the Archivist Expert:
Support teams in the implementation and execution of their paper and electronic archiving projects.
Responsible for filing, storing and ensuring the preservation of archival materials.
He/she also facilitates their availability to employees.
- Knowledge of Office 365 / Share Point / Excel
- Management of multi-projects
- Recover data to prepare their transfer to the Share Points, as well as between internal Share Points
- Digitize paper documents that are missing from the archiving tool
- Manage the relationship with the service provider in terms of communication, planning and control of scanned documents
- Handle and organize the 25kg archive containers (reception, sorting, sending, packing) from/to the sites as well as from/to the providers
- Collecting archives and listing them
- sorting of archives to be retained and destroyed
- Establish modern and efficient methods of document classification
- guaranteeing the preservation of archived documents, protecting them from possible damage or any malicious act
- to make the archives accessible, in physical or digital form
- to carry out information campaigns (to communicate to the different services where the documents are located)
- Collecting, studying, classifying, restoring or transmitting on request all types of documents
About this work area
Without us it would be difficult to meet our customers in person. In our team we find, develop and manage IKEA properties around the whole world. We’re different from one another but we are all passionate about real estate. We challenge and inspire each other to always stay close to IKEA customers and to understand how the changes within retail effects our needs of real estate.